Monday, May 23, 2016

Give it another go

Here it is a new week. It's almost funny that the weekend when I have the most free time is when I can't seem to keep up. I guess that is why I attempted this commit to change of routines during the work-week of Monday through Friday.

I kept myself very busy during the weekend while I had a 5.5 mile run, made it to the Magic Shop to take some photos and attended the book reading by a local author that wrote a YA book that featured a magic shop inspired by ours. Sunday was a complete spring cleaning of the bedroom. It was a total wipe down for dust on every piece of furniture while curtains were washed, along with windows. Carpet was vacuum, even to the extend of moving the bed and nightstands to get every last dust mite. New pillow, bedspread and sheets were ordered to arrive Tuesday. Ceiling fan and light fixtures didn't get forgotten, either, and are shining all that brighter.

So after I worked away the weekend it's time to figure out what the goals should be for this week. I'm a little more motivated today since I've found there is some type of balance within it all. Things can change, albeit slowly, if you stay with it. So I'm giving it another go this Monday through Friday. It's time to organize myself quickly. That is another key. Don't spend too much time thinking about what the goals should be. Take down your first thoughts and go with it. It's only for five days.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT