Thursday, May 5, 2016

Five-Five

May 5th.

5/5 - Cinco De Mayo - Everything is coming up fives today. Does that mean a 5-miler? That might be a good approach for today. Five miles might be a good number since today is so full of fives, fives, fives. It's easy to say that now when I can't head out and do it this moment. I'd be happy to do it now. We shall see how it goes later this afternoon when I have the time. But I think I'm putting that number in my head or it was in my head and I will use the number.

I got the download for the new Nike+ application. It isn't out for mass consumption and actually I was picked as one of their beta testers. I scanned through it very quickly and will need to take a little more time to see all it offers. It looks like the running tracker is still pretty much the same so I can still use that with little effort or change but it has more options that I need to take a look-see of all it provides. I guess then I get to let them know what I think. Maybe I should come up with five things I notice about the appl. That would fit right in for today with all the fives.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT