Sunday, April 28, 2013

Where 'ya been?

I've been called out.  Where 'ya been, whatcha been doin'? Whats takin' so long?  It don't take so long to buy bread...whatcha haveta do?  Grind da wheat?  Bake it your own self?  Wait for it ta cool?  Wrap it tall up?  No internet at the Piggly Higgly or Wiggly Digitty?
No.  I've been here.  Not thinking I had anything to put down.  Nothing came to mind and if it did, it didn't seem like anything to hail about.  So I didn't.  And then I didn't some more and it was easier to didn't.  Funny how that works.
If you get too used to didn't, you don't.  Until you do again.  Or someone calls 'ya out.  But now I've got bread.  Enough for a while.  And I have a short story on the brink of being finished to boot.  Maybe I'll lay down some chapters here.  It isn't long...but not quite finished.  Why?  'Cause I was out gettin' bread!
Till I was called out.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT