Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Day 8

It's early before work and I haven't headed out for an early morning run. I have another scheduled rest day for today so it wasn't in the plan. I did think about it when I knew I woke up with enough time but I guess if I make myself follow the plan when I DO need to run I should at least follow it when I'm not supposed to run. They say rest is important.

I will reserve my prerogative to change my mind if this afternoon creeps up on me and I decide to take an easy 3 mile run today instead of tomorrow  or do it today and tomorrow. My concern is for the long run on Saturday since I've committed to another appointment that may take my allotted time. There goes life again. Getting in the way of my life. But it hasn't yet. I need to be proactive in taking action to figure it out.

Day 8 - 0 miles (so far)
Monthly total - 32.87 miles
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT