Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day 7

I am up later than usual but I purposely set my alarm this time. It isn't like Day 1 when I missed an entire 45 minutes of extra morning time to run 3 miles. That day worked out fairly well in the end with some adjustments to the day. The plan is still in place and today's later awakening is all in that same plan. Here is a simple rundown.

Day 1 - 6.24 miles
Day 2 - 3.55 miles
Day 3 - 8.17 miles
Day 4 - 5.07 miles
Day 5 - 4.17 miles
Day 6 - 5.63 miles

It was an aggressive first week but since I made up the plan using four or five other 'real' plans I know I can do some change-up if necessary. It hasn't been necessary and today was a planned rest day. Tomorrow is too, but I might use my prerogative to change it up. I haven't made that decision yet.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT