Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Stop to think

Whoa, whoa! Give me a minute to catch up.

Isn't this great? Things have been clipping right along so fast I don't have time to see where I'm at. Everything seems to be getting done, there is that excitement that occurs when you are looking forward to certain things you are working towards, and then you need to stand still long enough to take it in.

I am taking the last two days of this month off as vacation and it will be a culmination of getting ready for Halloween, All Saints, All Souls...Day of the Dead. I'm in the midst of getting things organized and planned and family has gotten all involved and now it's turning into the type of event we used to do so many years ago. It's this and that and I have pieces and bits and the past weekend and the day before and this morning are all swirling around with the ideas that are circling in my head until I am at the point to say whoa! Think time.

I have most of the components scattered around. Let me sit still long enough to put this event together.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT