Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hearts and Flowers

It's the day of hearts and flowers, chocolates and wine. It's a Tuesday and pretty normal all around, except we are getting all that rain that has been in the forecast. It helped me sleep all the way up until my alarm buzzed and woke me to get ready for work. 

Yesterday, Jay called me while at the grocery store and said they had all kinds of dipped strawberries, and lobsters and such. He then realized it was almost Valentine's Day. He usually cooks on his days off so I thought I was being clever by asking him what he was planning on making for dinner on that day. He answered, "Hamburger Steak."
Oh, good choice. I'm so clever. 

It's a rainy Tuesday. I'm heading to work but I will have dinner made for me. I didn't have to shop and can just sit and enjoy the evening. I even have some wine if I so choose to open it up. I'm pretty sure it will go with steak.
TT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT