Friday, February 10, 2017

Avoiding the void

I will get out of work an hour early today and get at least that much time to jump start my weekend. I've been trying to figure out the best use of that time so it doesn't go down the great void that can turn into my free afternoon. It's a shame I have to view it that way but the reality and chances of it being gobbled up into a waste of free time is all too recurring.

Did you get all that? I have a tendency to waste a lot of extra free time. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't' subsequently turn around and complain about the lack of time. Aha! Another reality! I'm the culprit, the one to blame, the complainer of all things time related, at least lately.😜

So no complaints this time. I don't need another recap full of time-related themes. I'm not sure how this won't qualify but it's the road I've chosen for today. I have all morning to plot and plan the activities of this afternoon to avoid any voids, to power through any lack of activities, to make a difference in the free hour I have to begin this weekend. Let me check the list I already started in case of this such an emergency. I can work from there.

You know things are getting tough when a free hour has to be plotted.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT