Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Warm Retreat

Did I mention I put up all the Christmas decorations already? It's slightly early for me since I usually don't tackle that until the weekend before December 14th but this year it felt like it should all go up earlier. It's now arranged in all it's sparkling glory practically singing out from the corner where the tree is placed. I even started baking some cookies and made a hearty pot roast for Saturday nights dinner.

The dip in temperatures, the time change, and getting over a sinus cold seemed to have put me back a bit but I think I am over those hurdles. The sinus is almost all cleared up again, the time change is becoming more routine, and the colder temperatures will rise and fall. I have my warm retreat of sparking glory to come home to where I can sit and crochet, read, or bake. It's another part of the year. 
TT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT