Saturday, December 3, 2016

Lapse

You can see how quickly this month might move along since I already missed a day. Umm, what happened to Friday, yesterday?

I'm not sure I can blame this lapse wholly on this fast moving month but also due to the fact (besides pure age) that I am in the (hopefully) last days of fighting an obnoxious cold that has lodged in my nose. It has caused extreme lack of energy, wanting to nap continuously, running for kleenex when my nose decides to be completely stuffed and dry one moment and a liquid faucet in the next. I haven't been at my best but I'm convinced it's almost all in my past. I would like to think of it as yesterday, which would mean I don't remember much of it at all at present.

I have things to do!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT