Saturday, October 8, 2016

Lots of miles

I could go ahead and give a long list of miles but I did that more than a few times already. I could go back to my last post to see where I left off and add the new numbers to that already too long list. I'll spare myself and you the list.

This past month of September I ended up with a total of 113.37 miles. That is more miles in a month for me in the past six years I have actual stats to compare. I ran 112 miles in October of 2010. It took me six years to do it again but I did last month. I have a total of 40.18 miles for this month and it's the eighth day of the month. That isn't a bad showing by any means. I am 26.38 miles away from meeting the best mileage in any year for me. I won't be doing it as a marathon in one day but give me a week and I'll probably have that stat blown too. 

Miles, miles, miles. I had someone ask me how I could run all those miles without anyone or anything chasing me. It's not the most original comment. It isn't original at all. How many times has everyone heard that one before? I probably couldn't even outrun someone if their intention was to chase me down. It doesn't take being pursued to run. 

Drive, confidence, consistency, strength, discipline, determination, endurance, courage. Chase me.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT