Saturday, May 17, 2014

Whew! Good things

It's Saturday morning and I just got back from the store. I replenished all my cookie ingredients to ensure everything was fresh. Start with the best and end up with great! I've checked my inventory of tins and I am short one pail. I'll need to scrounge a shop today in hopes of finding one more. I don't have time to put in an order so I will figure out the packaging for that 4 dozen pail in case I need to replace it with something else.

While I am out, I will stop by the office supply to make sure I have printer cartridges and labels. I feel like all cylinders are sparking and the gears are smoothly grinding into place. It's amazing how I can go into 'I know what I need to do' mode so very quickly. After I have all my tools, I will start with sanitizing the kitchen. This works well for today since we are having a few of Jay's magician friends over tonight. You would think the added agenda would throw some kinks into the works but Jay has organized that so well in advance there isn't much concern on that front. We've prepped everything that could be done in advance and there is only a limited amount of items that need to be done today.  Then we can relax when guests start arriving.

Whew! Good things. I guess I'll execute this order completely and then make some decisions about the website going forward. Now that I've exhausted my stock of packaging I can give some real thought to my re-order. I can spend time re-designing my labels and then the actual work of re-modeling my site. That will need to include new text, different pictures, and updated information. Right now, I should probably hit those shops so I have everything I need to complete this 12 dozen cookie order.

I'll work in a run today, too.  Watch me.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT