Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Quickly

I've lost count of the days (again). Thought it was Tuesday. Nope. Wednesday is already over and I'm rushing around trying to use up the last bits of it. I happened upstairs because I needed to (finally) take care of the small hem alterations for a couple of pairs of Selma's slacks. I finished them and need to go downstairs and give them a pressing but instead I turned around and sat down at my laptop.

I haven't been up here in a couple of days (I think). I know I haven't had time in the mornings and then I get going doing everything else and it seems the weekends have been jammed packed and I'm hoping I'll manage a bit of time this weekend. It would be nice since it's already just around the corner with it being Thursday tomorrow...not Tuesday or Wednesday. Got to get these slacks pressed.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT