Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Demo done

The crew didn't arrive until 5:40 pm yesterday. I was backing out of the driveway to pick up Mr. L from daycare as they pulled up. I pointed them towards the house and told them Jay was inside as I put the car in gear and left.

I didn't arrive back home until 7:30 pm while I stayed at the house with the boys until Selma got her car problems straightened out. I pulled up back into my own driveway to a litter of large, black, garbage bags, miscellaneous debris, and an upside-down bathtub in a perfect line on the lawn from house to street.

The crew was just finishing up the first portion of the job of tub to shower conversion. To the left is what my narrow bathroom looks like right now. The vanity is covered since it will stay but there is no toilet and no signs of the old tiles or tub.

Step one: done. Let's see how step two proceeds.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT