Monday, June 1, 2015

Real life

June 1, 2015 - 3:49 pm

I've been home at least 35 minutes. I can't go anywhere since I am waiting for the plumbers to arrive and start demolition of the downstairs bathtub, toilet, and wall tiles. They aren't here yet. They were supposed to be here this morning and Jay had a number of phone volleys with them, each time changing their arrival time to later in the day. He finally had to go to his follow-up appointment at the doctors office and they arranged to arrive when I got home.  No go. They aren't here so I have to wait until someone gets here.

Now I got a text from my daughter-in-law that I might need to pick up my grandson from daycare because the low battery light came on in her car. She will check at the nearest AutoZone and let me know if I need to pick him up. It sounds like I have a few things to do this afternoon instead of the run I had planned. I will deal with it all and it will all be fine but discipline is a hard thing to carve out during real life sometimes.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT