Friday, April 17, 2015

Slow

My laptop seems to be moving slower and slower. I tried to implement all the suggestions I found on speeding it up and it seems I might have taken it one step too far. It is now dragging even slower than before. There is a noticeable pause when I request a page, even if it is one that it should remember from many prior openings of that same page. It can get a little frustrating. We all want speed to get to our bad habits of using up our time in front of a computer screen!

I'll figure it out. I might even take it over to the computer store and let the experts click a couple of the (correct) buttons and get it cleaned up, de-fragmented, system restored, whatever needs to be done to get this baby back up and running at a tolerable level. Poor laptop, it's getting old and isn't keeping up like it used to do.

I know how it feels.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT