Thursday, June 29, 2017

No news

I don't watch news on television. I unplugged from cable a year ago. I find myself checking websites every other day or so to scan for whatever news I happen upon on any given day. It's almost as time wasting as facebook but I think that's a personal opinion.

I'm not sure why but sites seem to think it's more important to have quantity instead of quality. Just reading some of the ridiculous headlines could have you shaking your head. I wonder why it's become so important to fill pages with stories that mean nothing.

Here are some samples of articles I've really seen.

  • Dog Shaming -hilarious pictures of pet shaming
  • Never look at figs the same way
  • Celebrities - eating lunch, working out, shopping, breaking up
  • I gave up ________ for a week and this is what happened
I won't get into the political items because I just can't. I mean, if this random list above is any indication of what there is to read, I give up.
TT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT