Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Not major

I need to remind myself of a few minor things. I got a note that the application I was using to store photos has come up on it's two years of free service. It will self-destruct by 10/22/15 so I should probably put all those photos on a USBstick/flash drive before then. It didn't actually say it would self-destruct but that's pretty much what happens. I won't have those shots anymore if I leave it that way.

That means I should probably get a couple of new USBstick/flash drives. Or I could go through the ones I have and get them re-organized. I know I have duplicate information on multiple sticks. That happened when I was changing over Jay's computer and, well, I need to do some spring cleaning in the fall or sooner.

I should make a list. Or at least note it down. Or remind myself. I could set a reminder on my phone or computer or store a list on one or multiple of those USBstick/flash drives of mine.

It's nice to only have minor things to take care of.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT