Saturday, December 30, 2017

Warm Gratitude

I believe today will be the warmest out of a week of a very cold bit of weather. I try not to make too big a deal out of the fact I wish I could bypass winter every year since I don't enjoy it. When I see pictures of softly falling snow and white capped branches I shudder in horror. I know it isn't the reaction most would have to these supposedly wonderful landscapes but my logical mind knows I would be in total panic of the freezing temperatures. Zero tolerance for me.

But there is so much more I have to be grateful about than to worry over a few days of blistering cold weather. For one thing I don't have to venture far out of my home. There is plenty to do and celebrate without moving outside my front door. I take advantage of that as much as I can. This year might end damp and freezing but I look toward another and am thankful. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT